Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Underwater Cell (UC)

Hi All,
Ok I have been really bad with updating this blog. I promise that will change. I am going to try and take you through my training for my upcoming escape. This was the official write up of the escape that I posted on my facebook page.

Alexanderia the Great is about to tempt fate again by attempting to escape the deadly Underwater Cell (UC). See me padlocked and submerged underwater in a small tank made of Lexan (bulletproof material). I must escape shackles that the audience will put me in and while trapped underwater somehow escape the padlocked tank before I drown? As Houdini said in his Milk Can escape "Failure means a drowning death". Come see me literally as I will be in a clear tank and will do this without the aid of a curtain so if I am successful you will see how I escape at Lydia's Carnival Sideshow at Life and Death located in Salem’s Museum Place Mall on Jan 15 @ 7:00pm in Salem MA. For ticket info click the link below. http://www.lydiascarnivalsideshow.com I promise this show will be breathtaking.

So what do you think of the escape? Post something here or go to my guestbook on my web site http://www.alexanderiathegreat.com/Guestbook.php or catch me on Facebook at Alexanderia Thegreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment