Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photo Shoot with the Globe


It is funny I do death defying escapes for a living but I can more nervous for photo shoots and interviews than the actual escapes. I think it is about control. In the escapes it is me battling my restraints. Now granted when I let the audience restraint me like I do no two escapes are alike but I still feel like I have more control than in interviews and photo shoots. Today is the Boston Globe. The reporter and a photographer are going to follow me around and shoot me training and do an interview. They contacted because they have seen my escapes and are also interested in my latest escape the Underwater Cell (UC). The Boston Globe is renowned and I am so honored and excited they decided to do a feature on me. We are going to do a pool shoot and then go to my gym to watch me work out. it should be fun and though a bit nervous I am so looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment