Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bone Chilling Escape

This is the single sec clip of me in the Underwater Cell (UC). Last night I performed my version of Houdini's Milk Can escape. I did it in a show called Lydia's Carnival Sideshow. The show as in Salem MA and was covered by the Boston Globe and New England Cable news as it was the first time a Houdini Milk Can type escape as been done in a clear tank without a curtain. I survived the escape but I had to do it in 52 degree water as the venue's hot water heater broke. Talk about a challenge. Doing the escape alone is difficult enough as th escape requires me to be submerged underwater long enough to get out a shackles and pick the lock hold the cover down. Add TV and a major newspaper flashing light in my eyes and then try holding you breath in bone chilling water. Not a combination for success but I used mind over mater. If I don't mind it don't matter to get out. I will post video as soon as I get it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have a video I took of you in the tank on Saturday night. I'm Bill's friend from Northeastern and it was nice to see him and you at the show. If you'd like the video, I can place it on my website and you can download it from there. Also, I told Bill that my TV show, called Showcase Salem, will be filming you on Feb 19 and the show will air on Salem Access TV in March. Hope you broke a world record on Saturday as Bill said.

    ReplyDelete