Monday, October 31, 2011

Performing for Houdini?

Tonight I have the honor of performing at the Official Houdini Seance  I will attempt to honor Harry in a way befitting the master of escape on the 85th anniversary of his death.  I will perform my full version of the classic Houdini Milk Can escape.  Mine involves not a can but a clear Lexan (bullet proof) tank.  I do mine without a curtain so all can see my escape.  Harry used to say "Failure means a drowning death".  If I am successful in my escape called The Underwater Cell (UC) than I get a chance to go to the table to connect with the Great Houdini in the seance.  Of course, if I am not successful, I may actually meet Harry before any of them do on "the other side".  Here's hoping I get to the table.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment